Her finner du programmet for Den katolske kirkes nasjonale Olsokfeiring i Trondheim og på Stiklestad 2015.
Apostolisk brev fra pave Frans til alle ordensfolk i anledning av det gudviede livs år.
Chronology of Catholic Dioceses:Eritrea
See a list of abbreviations used in this list. See also our listing of current ecclesial jurisdictions.
- Constantinople / Konstantinopolis (Latin Patriarchate from now, de facto established by the Pope through Venice) - (Latin Empire of Constantinople) Turkey
- Constantinople / Konstantinopolis (AV, supplanting the Latin Patriarchal vicars / suffragan bishops) - (Ottoman Empire) Turkey
- Aleppo [Lat.] (AV, detached from AV Constantinople) - Syria
- Vicariate Apostolic of Syria, Egypt, Arabia and Cyprus [Lat.] (AV, reestablished with new name, previously Aleppo) - Syria, Egypt, Arabian Peninsula, Cyprus
- Egypt and Arabia [Lat.] (AV, detached from Vicariate Apostolic of Syria, Egypt, Arabia and Cyprus) - Egypt, Sudan, part of Abyssinia, Arabian Peninsula
- Egypt [Lat.] (AV, new name, previously AV Egypt and Arabia) - Egypt
- Erythrea / Eritrea (AP, detached from AV Egypt and AP Delta of the Nile) - (Abyssinia) Ethiopia
- Erythrea / Eritrea (AV) - (Abyssinia) Ethiopia
- Eritrea [Geez-Alex.] (Ordin., for the Geez-Alexandrinian Catholics of the AV Eritrea, which from now becomes an all Latin jurisdiction) - (Abyssinia) Ethiopia
- Asmara [Geez-Alex.] (ApEx, and new name, previously Eritrea (Ordin.) - Ethiopia
- Asmara [Latin] (AV, new name, previously Eritrea) - Eritrea
- Asmara [Geez-Alex.] (D) - Eritrea
- Asmara [Latin] (AV, suppressed, Latin Rite Catholics put under the care of the Geez-Alex. jurisdictions of Asmara, of Barentu, and of Keren) - Eritrea
- Barentu [Geez-Alex.] (detached from Asmara [Geez-Alex.]) - Eritrea
- Keren [Geez-Alex.] (detached from Asmara [Geez-Alex.]) - Eritrea
- Segheneity [Geez-Alex.] (detached from Asmara [Geez-Alex.]) - Eritrea
- Asmara (Metr., for the entire and dewly erected Eritrean Geez-Alezandrinioan Autunomous Catholic Church – all three other Eparchies in Eritrea becoming its suffragans. Previouisly, Asmara and these fourt were all part of the Geex-Alexandrian [now: Ethiopian Geez-Alexandrian] Church with its Metropolitan in Addis Abeba) - Eritrea